Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why does my computer knock me off the internet atleast twice a night?

I click and it says cannot find server/ cannot display page. then i have to restart to log on again. I have cable internet and am using mcaffee security software. help



Why does my computer knock me off the internet atleast twice a night?



your modem is probly bad. mine does it to i just havent been to road runner to get another modem



Why does my computer knock me off the internet atleast twice a night?antivirus downloads



check your connection...better ask your supplier of cable internet..
Could be a bad modem, but it also could be a few other things. Check your phone jacks and make sure all the lines are secure and clean. You may also have a modem handshake problem with your ISP. You can call their tech support and have them walk you through changing the initiation strings. Also if you have call waiting an incoming call can nock you off.



Dan



DMD Computers



www.dmdcomputer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment