Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do i remove this annoying pop up that says -Windows Security Alert? WARNING! POTENTIAL SPYWARE O

IT SAYS THAT YOUR COMPUTER IS MAKING UNAUTHORIZED COPIES OF MY SYSTEM AND ALWAYS ASKING ME TO DOWNLOAD A SPYWARE REMOVER... WHEN I CLICK THAT I DONT WANT IT APPEARS AGAIN AND AGAIN...SHOULD I CLICK ...YES? I HAVE ALREADY RUN SCAN COMPUTER WITH ANTI VIRUS ( avg) AND CLEARED HISTORY AND TEMP INTERNET FILES,,,WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO?



How do i remove this annoying pop up that says -Windows Security Alert? WARNING! POTENTIAL SPYWARE OPERATION!virus scanner



what spyware remover exactly does it want you to download? You have been infected by some rogue anti-spyware program. Whatever you do, DON'T BUY IT.



write the name of the program in some website that deals with such things, say http://www.2-viruses.com and you will find instructions on how to remove it.



How do i remove this annoying pop up that says -Windows Security Alert? WARNING! POTENTIAL SPYWARE OPERATION!anti virus software



Try SpyBot. You will probably have to restart, but it's worth it to get rid of that annoying little balloon.
well I know my way around the whole anti virus anti spy ware programs, so I just turned windows security off (and no I'm not crazy, just well informed)



To replace everything windows has (and everything I run is much better then anything windows ever came up with) I run:

No comments:

Post a Comment