Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm looking for a good Internet Security for my laptop. Which one do you suggest?

I want on that will not slow it down but protect me against viruses, spam, has a good firewall and so on. I've looked into Zonealarm and Norton, but people on download.com says each one will slow down your computer.



I'm looking for a good Internet Security for my laptop. Which one do you suggest?windows



Avast! Antivirus



Zonealarm Free Firewall



AVG Anti-Spyware



Spybot Search and Destroy



Ad-Aware



google these, they are the ultimate internet security package and they are all FREE



I'm looking for a good Internet Security for my laptop. Which one do you suggest?antivirus download



Be smart about it, load XP, load IE7 and turn on all safety features. From there just get the standard virus program like mcafee (25 bucks). DON'T get the internet security packages. No need since IE7 has all of it built in including all encryption needed.



Zone alarm slows your machine down and asks you a lot of 'computer nerdy' questions that you may not understand.
I have Norton Anti-Virus and have experienced no sign of "slow down" on my laptop.
Here's some ideas to "roll ya own" Internet Security Suite for free. Free is always the best.



1. For your Anti-Virus......(Always use only 1 A-V)

No comments:

Post a Comment