Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can someone tell me a great, powerful computer that can be used by a computer programmer?

the price range is $3000 and under, and needs to be very powerful with good security. doesnt matter what operating system



Can someone tell me a great, powerful computer that can be used by a computer programmer?symantic



It probably doesn't need to be that powerful. I'd recommend one that's a year old or newer with 1-2 GB of RAM. Choose Windows XP or Linux.



Can someone tell me a great, powerful computer that can be used by a computer programmer?viruses



Mac is great for a lot and is secure beyond all belief. plus it can run vista, and xp. but if you are set on a lower price, go with a PC.
Programming? I'd run Linux as my OS, and use something with great processing speed.



If you want something quick, I'd recommend a Mac G5.

No comments:

Post a Comment