Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is the best all in one security softwares that won't slow down laptops?

I want an all in one (so I can just use one computer program and not have a spyware program, anivirus, spam and so on) just one that does it all. I want one though that won't slow do my laptop.



What is the best all in one security softwares that won't slow down laptops?symatec



Yeah the huge load of programs takes loads of memory and slow downs the system. The complete antivirus,internet security I recomend to you is trend micro internet security http://us.trendmicro.com/us/products/per... it is the best and does not slow down your computer.



What is the best all in one security softwares that won't slow down laptops?vista



I recommend Bullguard Antivirus. It comes with an antivirus, firewall, antispyware, spam filter, and backup as well. You could download the 2-month trial version at http://www.bullguard.com I'm currently using it on my laptop and it does not slow down or eats up memory. The software is not so expensive if you're willing to pay after the trial period, but I assure you it is worth your money. Do try it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment