Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can anyone help with the what the security settings should be for photos on Internet Explorer?

I think I might have messed it when I defraged my computer and scan disc. Because now there are certain photo albums of mine I can't get into to see



It is showing and empty box with a red "X" up in the left hand corner where the picture should be .



It was fine til then any sugesstions ??



Can anyone help with the what the security settings should be for photos on Internet Explorer?spyware removal



I would check the file association for the file type (ie. jpeg, jpg, gif). I have seen this happen when the file is trying to open with Microsoft Photo Manager.



Open My compter %26gt; Tools %26gt; Folder Options %26gt; File Types tab. Find the file type and associate it to Microsoft Picture/Fax Viewer or a photo editor you have installed.



Lots of luck.



Can anyone help with the what the security settings should be for photos on Internet Explorer?virus protection software



the red cross mean that the picture isn't there to display try this out open internet explorer click tools click internet options click on the advanced tab scroll down to multimedia (about half way down) make sure there's a tick in the show pictures box



by the way defrag and scandisk or checkdisk as it is now won't screw anything up they're essential tasks that have to be done about once a month

No comments:

Post a Comment